the yahoo staff are being scary
how the fuck did i get so emotionally invested in this fucking show honestly
remember when i was like “lol teen wolf? doubt i’ll make it past the pilot”
am I the only person who doesn’t wash their hair every day
when I tell people I don’t wash my hair every day they look at me like I’m some disgusting hobo
Washing your hair everyday can lead to early hair loss. You hair needs to distribute it’s natural oils to remain healthy.
Yeah I’ve been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
guess that’s how I know you
- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
In a moment of pressure, he doesn’t hesitate to identify River as “an ex” and, later, she and we realise the depth of his feelings for her, the pain he suffers. “You’re always here to me,” he tells River. “And I always listen and I can always see you.” He opens his heart and for once seizes the chance to kiss her, even though she is now only “an echo”.
Alex Kingston and Matt Smith play these scenes with convincing tenderness."
fyi ‘wow u must be on your period’ is the most misogynistic reply to a debate that i have ever fucking heard in my fucking life and believe me one of us is gonna be bleeding and it aint gonna be me